? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??3514 Grabs Today. 27598 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (50 Ratings)??3320 Grabs Today. 17857 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Vacation

My vacation was wonderful, because I had a great time having Christmas and New Years, what I did was I went to a party on new years and spent three hundred dollars on Christmas. I like spending time with my family because there are very special to me deep down in my heart. I personally think that Christmas is better on vacation because people in the world get lots or gifts or money. People in the world love spending time with their family on vacations I like to spent time with my family on vacations, because it’s good to spend with family.

0 comments: