? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??3514 Grabs Today. 27598 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (50 Ratings)??3320 Grabs Today. 17857 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

When I was a child my favorie song was "Get Em" by Lil Wayne, because it meant alot to me by being real cool like Lil Wayne. The reason I liked this song when I was a child was Lil Wayne talked about money and that was on my mind all the time. Also the beat to the song is cool I would always rap to it with my song friends in my childhood. When I hear this song now, i could still rap to it with my buddies, and I still like the song now that I'm older, also the song makes sense to me now.

0 comments: